• 1

Kruger Moeletsi - Press Statements

Welcome to Kruger & Moeletsi Law and Legal Firm

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Tags
    Tags Displays a list of tags that has been used in the blog.
  • Bloggers
    Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
  • Team Blogs
    Team Blogs Find your favorite team blogs here.
  • Login
Subscribe to this list via RSS Blog posts tagged in conveyancing in Nelspruit

There a few Nelspruit lawyers who undertake conveyancing. Conveyancing covers more than just the deed title of your property being transferred from one owner to the next, it is also concerned with the mortgages being granted. And the term has also been connected with the movement of bulk products of which water, gas and electricity are the most common. Conveyancing will usually be concerned with the exchange and completion of contracts.

The agreement to purchase property that cannot be moved must be written out and signed by the seller and the buyer. The document will usually be prepared by a lawyer. When the agreement is settled a lawyer who has specialised to become a conveyancer, such as a Nelspruit lawyer qualified as a conveyancer, will take the agreement the final few steps which will include the registration of the transfer of property.

What does the conNelspruit lawyers can assist you with conveyancing veyancer do?

When the conveyancer receives the document he or she will:

  • Check the entire document carefully and paying close attention to the provisions of the transaction, any specific conditions, financial details and taking note of important dates.
  • The conveyancer will do research at the Deeds Office to determine if there are any mortgages or interdicts against the property.
  • Ask for copies of all of the documents that are required to pass the documentation through the process, from both the buyer and the seller.
  •  Find out who holds the title deed. If the seller has the deed then the document will be with the seller. If the property is bonded then the financial institution that granted the money for the property to be bought will hold the deed.
  • Visit the local municipality and apply for the property to have a rates assessment should the property is freehold. If the property has a sectional title and is under the management of a body corporate then this body will be approached for a level clearance certificate.





A conveyancer will have to complete a national exam in order to work as a conveyancer. There are many laws which are associated with a property and the buying and selling of property. By law the only person who will be able to register the transfer the ownership of a property. The person who is selling the property will usually be the person who hires a conveyancer, but this is not a fixed requirement and should negotiations result in the buyer wanting to hire the conveyer it will be legal.

Through the use of a conveyancer your property selling or buying will be guaranteed to go smoothly as they do not waste time and they know all of the steps that will need to be take in order for a transaction to go through smoothing and legally. Conveyancers know the various laws and they boast many years of experience. They are able to handle properties of all sizes and they are skilled to handle any property transaction.

Nelspruit lawyers at Kruger and Partners have expert conveyance skills and their experience has helped them climb to the top of their industry.  Let the team of Nelspruit lawyers at Kruger and Partners assist you.



Hits: 2235